Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prayer | Days 11-18

I see a need for prayer to become more consistent in my life as opposed to just something I do when I have an emotional urge/need. There are a couple things that have come to mind that I want to try in order to draw near to God in prayer, hear His voice and see His power.

1. Keep a box of prayer requests (my own and others'). Pray daily for these items/people.

2. Practice listening to God when I pray. Practice asking for guidance in my prayers.

3. Find a new copy of The Power of a Praying Wife and begin to pray regularly for my husband. I gave my previous copy to my sister. I was skeptical at first, but it is an incredible book that changed how I prayed for my husband and it provides Scripture to assist in praying for different areas of his life. I love praying with Scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment